Our privacy statement explains how K – Embroidery Company uses and safeguards any information you provide when using this website. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting it through a commitment to this policy.
How do we collect your information?
We gather information about you from several sources, including:
- Registration form on our website
On our website, we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number.
- Device information
When you visit or use our properties, we automatically collect information such as how you were referred to our site and what you do on our site (URL information, cookies…)
- Order information
When you purchase a product, we ask for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, shipping address, your phone number as well as financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address…
We use this information to bill you and fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will contact you using this information.
What do we use your information for?
We gather information about you for a diversity of reasons, including:
- To personalize your experience (your information allows us to respond to your specific needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- Process transactions and send transaction notifications
- Resolve conflicts, collect fees, and troubleshoot issues
- Supplying you with information or advertising about our products or services.
Our Private Policy
- Under no circumstances will your information be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company.
- Unless required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties.
- We keep and process your personal information in Vietnam’s K – Embroidery security system network, using procedural measures following Vietnam regulations.
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we believe that the law requires it for the protection of our legal rights.
If you believe any information we have on file for you has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible. If the fault is ours, you will be protected by The Vietnamese Cyber-Security Agency.
Business must be founded on mutual trust and legal assurance on both sides. Our K – Embroidery goal is customer satisfaction and long-term collaboration.
Allow K – Embroidery to accompany you to the pinnacle of your company’s success!